Twigs for Fuel, Hotter Fires, Less Smoke and Way More Fun!
The OBG Stove Lite is a unique wood burning stove that incorporates a secondary combustion for a more efficient and cleaner burn. The bottom vents allow air to enter and flow up the bottom of the grate to feed the primary combustion, a top down smolder. In addition, air entering in from the bottom vents heats up within the inner wall and rises up and out the top firebox vents causing a secondary combustion at the top of the stove. The OBG Stove Lite actually cooks the smoke out of the wood and then burns the smoke not once, but twice! This technique makes for a cleaner burn which means less smoke and higher efficiency. Forget the Fuel: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas.
BACKPACKING WOOD STOVE
Shave even more weight off your load by leaving the fuel at home.
The OBG Stove Lite is the perfect addition to any backpacker’s bag as a lightweight cooking stove for one to two people; and the best part? No fuel to carry! Your food shouldn’t depend on carrying or finding a place that sells gas when nature provides the perfect tinder and wood all year. Now you can minimize your pack weight and your footprint with this ultra-efficient stove.
- Air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channel air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channel warm air up between the walls of the stove
- Preheated oxygen feeds back into firebox through smaller holes at the top, causing secondary combustion and allowing fire to burn more completely and with less smoke
- Cooking ring directs heat up and toward the center of your pot for maximized efficiency; also acts as a windscreen while still allowing oxygen to fuel the flame
- The entire cooking ring can be packed into the stove body for compact storage
- Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame, resulting in more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke
The OBG stove is a natural convection, inverted downgas gasifer stove with double-wall construction that yields efficient wood-burning camp stove cooking.
NATURE FRIENDLY — WOODBURNING STOVE
Our stoves are burn wood cleanly and efficiently. Using wood allows us to find fuel wherever our adventures take us. Any dry twigs, pinecones or leaves will burn but for optimum efficiency we recommend dry hard woods.
Using our patented design and specialized construction process, we have created one of the most efficient wood burning stoves you'll ever own. The OBG Stove Lite is built to last, made out of premium grade 304 stainless steel.
PATENTED DESIGN - LESS SMOKE
The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.